The RittenCard. A holiday full of advantages.
The RittenCard is free on arrival at Bemelmans Post and is a valuable holiday companion with a multitude of services and benefits. Among other things, you can use all public transport in South Tyrol - including the Ritten cable car - and get into around 88 South Tyrolean museums free of charge. In addition, discounts and benefits await you at various local leisure facilities.
The Best of RittenCard at a glance:
- Unlimited access to all regional public transit in South Tyrol, including the Railway Renon and Cable Car Renon
- Free entry to around 90 museums, castles and galleries in South Tyrol such as the Museum of Archeology (locally known as the „Ötzimuseum“), the Messner Mountain Museum, the Beekeeping Museum at the historical farm Plattnerhof, Runkelstein Castle and many more
- One round trip a day on the Gondola Corno del Renon (Time limited)
- Bicycle transport free with RittenCard cable car Corno del Renon
- Comprehensive cultural, hiking and outdoor agenda on the sunny Renon plateau and mountain
- Swimming in the summer, skating and hockey in the winter, plus free entry to the local team’s ice hockey games during the regular season
- Discounts and benefits on several other leisure activities such as ski school, ski rentals, horseback riding, archery, llama trekking tours, Nordic Walking, beauty and spa treatments
- Discounts Bolzano Danza
- Discounts "Bolzano Festival Bozen" what is a European music festival of unique and distinctive character. Here, great stars meet up with young, fresh talents!