Equipment, price information and payments.
- All rooms feature bath/shower/WC, hair-drier, TV, sitting area and most have balconies with wonderful views of the Dolomites
- Free wi-fi in the entire hotel area (rooms, hotel park, hotel lobby)
- The rooms short description can vary individually!
- All indicated hotel prices are to be considered per head and day for half board and the RittenCard
- Will be charged a tourist tax of 2.50 euros per person per day. Children under 14 years are exempt from local taxes
- Payment with Visa, MasterCard, cash, cheque, cash machine and ec card
Our current price list is available here.
By deposit via bank transfer (Euro 350.00 per room) to:
Hotel Bemelmans-Post GmbH
IBAN: IT 19 G 08187 58740 0000 01031857
SWIFT: CCR TIT 2T RIT
- From 0 to the age of 2 free of charge
- From 3 to completion of the 7th year of life -65 %.
- From 8 to completion of the 11th year of life -50%.
- From 12 years 20% discount in the parents' room
Dogs are welcome, we charge a surcharge for the final cleaning depending on the length of stay and size.
Information on arrival, departure and cancellation conditions.
- It's possible to arrive and to leave every day of the week
- Guests are welcome to check-in from 2 p.m. onwards and must leave their rooms by 11 a.m. on the day of their departure
- For rail travellers - pick-up service on request with our conventional taxi company
Guests are required to give at least 8 days notice should they arrive late or choose to leave early. We ask 3 weeks notice for cancelled bookings.
Changed cancellation conditions COVID for 2022:
- Until further notice, reservations can be cancelled free of charge up to 2 days before arrival if the cancellation is related to the Corona virus.
- Situation Covid - In case of cancellations related to the Corona virus such as outbreak of new outbreaks of infection, illness, travel warning or bans of your country against our country, extension or resumption of the lock-down, reservations can be cancelled free of charge AT ANY TIME!
- The normal cancellation conditions apply if the cancellation/change of booking is not related to the corona virus.
Cancellation conditions which are not related to the corona virus:
- No cancellation fees up to 21 nights before departure. The deposit will be credited for a next stay of the same duration
- Cancellation within 21 nights before arrival date will be charged 40% of the booking value
- Cancellation within 14 nights prior to arrival date will be charged 70% of the booking value
- Cancellation within 7 nights before the arrival date will be charged the full amount of the booked stay
- In case of spontaneous early departures and late arrivals we charge the full amount for the booked stay. (100%)
The payment on account/down payment is to be seen independently of the cancellation charges. In the event of cancellations, the above cancellation conditions will be applied and the deposit deducted from the cancellation amount owed. These conditions replace the previous ones.
Occasionally, something can happen before the start of a trip. With our cancellation insurance you are financially covered. Should a booked stay at a hotel be delayed, or even not taken up or prematurely broken off, cancellation charges can be redeemed. In order to save you any expenses in such cases, we recommend you take out this trip cancellation insurance, with which you are covered by the Europäische travel insurance.
Breakfast and half board.
Deduction for bed and breakfast € 7,- to € 10,- per person and day: depending on season.
- Fresh breakfast buffet with tea corner, fresh egg dishes, home-smoked delicacies, fresh jams, homemade sweets, crispy fresh rolls, muesli corner and much more.
- In the evening we serve a 4-5 course menu with a choice of 3 menus, one of which is vegetarian. Help yourself to our buffet with fresh salads, colourful antipasti and numerous daily surprises. Of course, you will also find a cheese selection with South Tyrolean and Italian cheeses and hearty mustards.
The RittenCard. A holiday full of advantages.
The RittenCard is free on arrival at Bemelmans Post and is a valuable holiday companion with a multitude of services and benefits. Among other things, you can use all public transport in South Tyrol …